Hello Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G800H users, Androidbiits.com is here to share an awesome news with all S5 SM-G800H owners. Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ3 G800HXXU1ANJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G800H. If you have recently bought S5 SM-G800H, then you may be wondering how to install G800HXXU1ANJ3. Well, I am ready to help you in updating your S5 SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 G800HXXU1ANJ3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 to Android 4.4.2 I9505XXUGNI2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update S5 SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ3 G800HXXU1ANJ3. All S5 SM-G800H owners must follow this tutorial to install G800HXXU1ANJ3 on their phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ3 G800HXXU1ANJ3 on your S5 SM-G800H cleverly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800HXXU1ANJ3 will bring many improvements on S5 SM-G800H. Interesting thing is that soon the owners will be able to root their S5 SM-G800H on Android 4.4.2 KitKat G800HXXU1ANJ3. You should note that G800HXXU1ANJ3 is available only for the S5 SM-G800H owners who are staying in Algeria. Dear S5 SM-G800H owner, you must backup your documents in a secure place before installing Android 4.4.2 G800HXXU1ANJ3. If you are not a user of S5 SM-G800H, then you should not download G800HXXU1ANJ3. It may be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ3 [G800HXXU1ANJ3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if S5 SM-G800H owners damage their device while updating it to G800HXXU1ANJ3. SM-G800H battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ3 G800HXXU1ANJ3 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G800H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G800HXXU1ANJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800HXXU1ANJ3.
3. Now you have to put your S5 SM-G800H into download mode using the below mentioned steps:
- Power off the S5 SM-G800H carefully.
- Push the Galaxy SM-G800H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Push the Galaxy SM-G800H Power button at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push the S5 SM-G800H volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your computer and attach the Galaxy S5 SM-G800H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching the Galaxy S5 SM-G800H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G800HXXU1ANJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G800HXXU1ANJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G800HXXU1ANJ3 has been installed on S5 SM-G800H. Once your SM-G800H is restarted, you can enjoy G800HXXU1ANJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G800HXXU1ANJ3. If you are facing any problem while installing G800HXXU1ANJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.