Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for Alpha SM-G850F owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1 has been released for Alpha SM-G850F. Big question is how to install G850FXXU2BNK1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7105L to Android 4.3 G7105LUBUANI1. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1. If you are an owner of Alpha SM-G850F, then you can install G850FXXU2BNK1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1 [G850FXXU2BNK1] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850FXXU2BNK1 will bring some improvements on Alpha SM-G850F. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850F on Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK1. You should note that G850FXXU2BNK1 is available only for Alpha SM-G850F owners who are living in France. This is really a great news for the Alpha SM-G850F users. Well, You must save your files in a secure place before updating your Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1. If you are not living in France, then you should not download G850FXXU2BNK1. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-G850F got corrupted while being updated to G850FXXU2BNK1. SM-G850F battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK1 G850FXXU2BNK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850FXXU2BNK1.
3. Now you have to put the Alpha SM-G850F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Alpha SM-G850F quickly.
- Press the Alpha SM-G850F volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Alpha SM-G850F Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Alpha SM-G850F volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Alpha SM-G850F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Alpha SM-G850F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Alpha SM-G850F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850FXXU2BNK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK1. If you are facing any problem while installing G850FXXU2BNK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.