Are you planning to install a new software update on your Alpha SM-G850F? Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with all Alpha SM-G850F owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F. Well, the big question is how to install G850FXXU2BNK3? Dear reader, I am ready to guide you in updating your Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3. Previously, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 to Android 4.4.2 N8010XXUDNJ1. Now I am going to talk about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3 [G850FXXU2BNK3]. If you are a proud owner of SM-G850F, then you can install G850FXXU2BNK3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850FXXU2BNK3 will bring many improvements on your Alpha SM-G850F. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850F on Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3. You should note that G850FXXU2BNK3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F owners. Well, you need to backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Alpha SM-G850F to Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3. If you are not a user of Alpha SM-G850F, then you should not download G850FXXU2BNK3. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3 [G850FXXU2BNK3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Alpha SM-G850F got damaged while being updated to G850FXXU2BNK3. SM-G850F battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK3 G850FXXU2BNK3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850FXXU2BNK3.
3. Now you need to put the Alpha SM-G850F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Alpha SM-G850F easily.
- Press the SM-G850F volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the SM-G850F Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Alpha SM-G850F volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Alpha SM-G850F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Alpha SM-G850F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU2BNK3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Alpha SM-G850F is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G850FXXU2BNK3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU2BNK3. If you are facing any problem while installing G850FXXU2BNK3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.