Are you using Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share an amazing news with the owners of Alpha SM-G850K. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 G850KKTU2BNJ5 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K. You may be wondering how to install G850KKTU2BNJ5? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850K to Android 4.4.4 KTU2BNJ5. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y to Android 4.4.4 G850YZTU2ANI2. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K to Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 G850KKTU2BNJ5. This is really a great news for Alpha SM-G850K users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 [G850KKTU2BNJ5] on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850KKTU2BNJ5 may bring some improvements on Alpha SM-G850K. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850K on Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5. You should note that G850KKTU2BNJ5 is available only for the users of Alpha SM-G850K who are living in Korea and using KT Corporation. If you are not a user of Alpha SM-G850K, then you should not download G850KKTU2BNJ5. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Alpha SM-G850K. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 KTU2BNJ5 G850KKTU2BNJ5 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KTU2BNJ5 [G850KKTU2BNJ5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G850K got damaged while being updated to G850KKTU2BNJ5. SM-G850K battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 G850KKTU2BNJ5 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 G850KKTU2BNJ5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850KKTU2BNJ5.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Alpha SM-G850K into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Alpha SM-G850K easily.
- Press Alpha SM-G850K volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Alpha SM-G850K Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Alpha SM-G850K volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Alpha SM-G850K with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Alpha SM-G850K with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat KTU2BNJ5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KTU2BNJ5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G850K is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850KKTU2BNJ5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 KTU2BNJ5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G850KKTU2BNJ5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.