Are you using Alpha SM-G850W? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the users of Alpha SM-G850W. Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W. Now the question is how to install G850WVLU1ANJ2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300H to Android 4.4.4 A300HXXU1ANKC. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2. If you are an owner of Alpha SM-G850W, then you can use this instruction to install G850WVLU1ANJ2 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G850WVLU1ANJ2 will bring some improvements on your Alpha SM-G850W. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Alpha SM-G850W on Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2. You should note that G850WVLU1ANJ2 is available only for Alpha SM-G850W users who are staying in Canada. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Alpha SM-G850W to Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2. If you are not living in Canada, then you should not download G850WVLU1ANJ2. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2 [G850WVLU1ANJ2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G850W got damaged while being updated to G850WVLU1ANJ2. SM-G850W battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850W
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ2 G850WVLU1ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G850WVLU1ANJ2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G850W into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W quickly.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Alpha SM-G850W with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VLU1ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G850W is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G850WVLU1ANJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VLU1ANJ2. If you are having any problem while installing G850WVLU1ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.