Are you bored with the old firmware of your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FD? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for S5 SM-G900FD owners. Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ1 G900FDXXU1ANJ1 has been released for S5 SM-G900FD. Now question is how to install G900FDXXU1ANJ1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your S5 SM-G900FD to Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850L to Android 4.4.4 G850LKLU2BNJ5. Now I am going to post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FD to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ1 G900FDXXU1ANJ1. If you are using SM-G900FD, then you can install G900FDXXU1ANJ1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ1 G900FDXXU1ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FD effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900FDXXU1ANJ1 will bring many improvements on S5 SM-G900FD. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your S5 SM-G900FD on Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900FDXXU1ANJ1. You should note that G900FDXXU1ANJ1 is available only for S5 SM-G900FD owners who are staying in Russia. Currently, it is not available in all countries. Well, you need to backup your personal files in a safe place before updating S5 SM-G900FD to Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ1. If you are not living in Russia, then you should not download G900FDXXU1ANJ1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ1 [G900FDXXU1ANJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if S5 SM-G900FD got damaged while being updated to G900FDXXU1ANJ1. SM-G900FD battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANJ1 G900FDXXU1ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FD
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900FDXXU1ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900FDXXU1ANJ1.
3. Now you need to put your S5 SM-G900FD into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your S5 SM-G900FD carefully.
- Press your S5 SM-G900FD volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S5 SM-G900FD Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your S5 SM-G900FD volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your S5 SM-G900FD with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S5 SM-G900FD with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900FDXXU1ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S5 SM-G900FD is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900FDXXU1ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900FDXXU1ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.