Androidbiits.com is here to share an amazing news with all S5 SM-G900F owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. If you have managed to buy S5 SM-G900F, then you might be wondering how to install G900FXXU1BNL9. Dear friend, I am here to write the steps for updating your S5 SM-G900F to Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9. Recently, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY to Android 4.4.4 N915FYXXU1ANK4. Now I will publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9. All S5 SM-G900F users must follow this tutorial to install G900FXXU1BNL9 on their phone.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F amazingly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900FXXU1BNL9 will bring many improvements on your S5 SM-G900F. Yes, the most amazing news is that soon the owners will be able to root their S5 SM-G900F on Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9. You should note that G900FXXU1BNL9 is available only for the S5 SM-G900F users who are from Poland. SM-G900F owners must backup their data in a secure place before installing G900FXXU1BNL9. If you are not from Poland, then you should not download G900FXXU1BNL9.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-G900F owners broke their phone while updating it to G900FXXU1BNL9. SM-G900F battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
1. First, you need to download Android 5.0 Lollipop XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9 for S5 SM-G900F on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900FXXU1BNL9.
3. Now you need to put the S5 SM-G900F into download mode using the below mentioned steps:
- Power off the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F quickly.
- Push the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Push the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Power button at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your computer and attach the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9 G900FXXU1BNL9, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear S5 SM-G900F user, you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G900FXXU1BNL9 has been installed on SM-G900F. The SM-G900F may take around 13 minutes to get restarted. Then, you can enjoy G900FXXU1BNL9. In this way you can install Android 5.0 XXU1BNL9. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900FXXU1BNL9, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.