Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900MD owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 G900MDUBU1BOB2 is released for S5 SM-G900MD. You may be wondering how to install G900MDUBU1BOB2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S5 SM-G900MD to Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 to Android 5.0.1 [I9506XXUDOB5]. Now, I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900MD to Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. This is really an outstanding news for S5 SM-G900MD users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to test Lollipop on their SM-G900MD.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900MDUBU1BOB2 may bring some improvements on S5 SM-G900MD. I am expecting that soon you will be able to root S5 SM-G900MD on Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. Dear, you must note that G900MDUBU1BOB2 is available only for S5 SM-G900MD users. If you are facing any bug on S5 SM-G900MD, then you must install Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. If you are not a user of SM-G900MD, then you should not download it.
Androidbiits.com recommends that S5 SM-G900MD users must take a backup of their documents including contacts before updating their S5 SM-G900MD to Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] as there is a possibility of losing all documents from your S5 SM-G900MD. It is expected that Android 5.0 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] will be available in other countries within a few days. Dear S5 SM-G900MD user, Android 5.0 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] does not require rooted SM-G900MD, so it is not essential to root your S5 SM-G900MD before installing G900MDUBU1BOB2. Oh yes, the important thing is the installation of SM-G900MD USB driver on your desktop before following the steps.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G900MD got broken while being updated to G900MDUBU1BOB2. SM-G900MD battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop UBU1BOB2 G900MDUBU1BOB2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900MD [Tutorial]
1. First, you need to download Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] on your favorite desktop.
2. Now, it is the time to download Odin.
3. Now, it is the time to put your smartphone into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your desktop.
5. Now, you will need to use your hands to attach SM-G900MD with computer.
6. After attaching SM-G900MD, you can clearly see a message in Odin.
7. Now, you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2] on your favorite desktop.
8. After you have extracted Android 5.0 UBU1BOB2 [G900MDUBU1BOB2], you must use your hands to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
9. Dear SM-G900MD user, you will have to choose “Auto-reboot” option.
10. Now, you will have to press the “Start” button.
11. Now, it is the time to wait until your device is rebooted.
Once S5 SM-G900MD is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 5.0 [G900MDUBU1BOB2]. Dear friend, If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900MDUBU1BOB2, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.