Are you bored with the old firmware of your S5 SM-G900M? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for S5 SM-G900M owners. Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANJ2 G900MUBU1ANJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M. Now question is how to install G900MUBU1ANJ2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 to Android 4.4.2 P605ZSUCNI1. Now I am going to post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANJ2 G900MUBU1ANJ2. If you are using SM-G900M, then you can install G900MUBU1ANJ2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANJ2 G900MUBU1ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900MUBU1ANJ2 will bring many improvements on S5 SM-G900M. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your S5 SM-G900M on Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2. You should note that G900MUBU1ANJ2 is available only for S5 SM-G900M owners who are staying in Mexico and using Telcel. Currently, it is not available in all countries. Oh yes, you need to save your personal files in a safe place before updating S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2. If you are not living in Mexico, then you should not download G900MUBU1ANJ2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANJ2 [G900MUBU1ANJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if S5 SM-G900M got damaged while being updated to G900MUBU1ANJ2. SM-G900M battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANJ2 G900MUBU1ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900MUBU1ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900MUBU1ANJ2.
3. Now you need to put your S5 SM-G900M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your S5 SM-G900M carefully.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your S5 SM-G900M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S5 SM-G900M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900MUBU1ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S5 SM-G900M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900MUBU1ANJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANJ2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900MUBU1ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.