Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Google Nexus 4 E960 users. According to eagleeyetom, Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] is released for Nexus 4 [mako]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Moto E XT1021 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Resurrection Remix 5.3.3. Now the stunning news is that Nexus 4 E960 users can test Android 5.1 [Unofficial Build]. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Google Nexus 4 E960 to Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build]. This is really a stunning news for Nexus 4 E960 users who are waiting for the new version of Lollipop.
I am hoping that Google Nexus 4 E960 owners will be able to install Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear E960 owner, it is necessary to root Nexus 4 E960 for installing the new ROM that will allow you to test Android 5.1. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on E960 before installing the new ROM on E960 [mako]. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking E960 [mako] bootloader. You may face some bugs after installing Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] on E960 [mako]. Androidbiits.com recommends that E960 [mako] users must save their data including contacts and messages in a secure place before installing the new ROM, as there is a chance of losing all data.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] on E960. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if E960 [mako] got broken during this process. E960 [mako] battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] on Google Nexus 4 E960 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Android 5.1 Lollipop [Unofficial Build] for your E960 [mako].
2. It is the perfect time to download Gapps for mako.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of mako and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach mako with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your mako, you will have to transfer Android 5.1 [Unofficial Build] and Gapps ZIP file to mako SD card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off mako.
7. After switching off your mako, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is necessary to put mako into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” option.
11. Now, it is necessary to tap “install zip from SD card” on mako for installing the new ROM.
12. Now, you will have to choose the new ROM from mako SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install the new ROM on mako.
14. Now, it is necessary to go to mako main menu.
15. Now, tap “reboot system now” on phone.
16. Now, it is necessary to wait until mako reboots.
After your E960 [mako] is restarted, you can test Android 5.1 [Unofficial Build]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Android 5.1 [Unofficial Build] on E960 [mako], then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.