Are you planning to install a Custom ROM on your Google Nexus 7 2013? Well, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in installing a new Custom ROM on your Nexus 7. Today, I will talk about CleanROM that is specially designed for Google Nexus 7 2013. I have recently posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 to Android 4.3 MIUI. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can update Google Nexus 7 2013 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM. This is really a great news for Google Nexus 7 2013 owners who are bored with the Android official firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM on Google Nexus 7 2013 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. CleanROM is a popular Custom ROM available for Google Nexus 7 2013. You need to root Nexus 7 in order to install CleanROM. CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on Google Nexus 7 2013 before updating it to CleanROM. You must save your messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Nexus 7 to CleanROM. Otherwise, you may lose all your messages and contacts available on Nexus 7 after installing CleanROM. You must install Google Nexus 7 2013 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between your Nexus 7 2013 and computer. Otherwise, your Nexus 7 will not be recognized by your personal computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install CleanROM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Google Nexus 7 2013 got corrupted during the installation process. Google Nexus 7 2013 battery level must be above 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM [Custom ROM] on Google Nexus 7 2013
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Google Nexus 7 2013.
3. Go to the settings of your Nexus 7 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Nexus 7 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 7, you need to transfer Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Google Nexus 7 2013. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Google Nexus 7 2013 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Android 4.4.4 KitKat CleanROM Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Google Nexus 7 2013. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Google Nexus 7 2013 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Oh Yes, You have done it. Dear friend now you will have to wait until your Nexus 7 2013 restarts. You can have a cup of tea until it restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy CleanROM. In this way you can install CleanROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CleanROM, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.