Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of LG K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. LG K61 LM-Q630UM LMQ630UM has received Wi-Fi alliance certification. If you are planning to buy it, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Q630UM LMQ630UM. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on Q630UM LMQ630UM. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. If your LMQ630UM is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting LG K61 Q630HA LMQ630HA. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Q630UM LMQ630UM. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Q630UM LMQ630UM. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. The most important thing is that LMQ630UM will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM, because all data will be deleted from K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Q630UM LMQ630UM, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your LMQ630UM.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM got broken during the process of factory reset. Q630UM LMQ630UM battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off LMQ630UM.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on LMQ630UM.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMQ630UM screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMQ630UM screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on LMQ630UM screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on LMQ630UM screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on LMQ630UM screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K61 Q630UM LMQ630UM. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your LMQ630UM.