Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with HTC EVO 3D X515 users. According to Hahaburger, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Cyanogenmod 12.0 [EXP] Custom ROM is available for HTC EVO 3D X515. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating Verizon HTC Droid DNA ADR6435 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using NuSenseSIX v10.2. Now the stunning news is that EVO 3D X515 users can test CM 12.0 [EXP]. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating HTC EVO 3D X515 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12.0 [EXP]. This is really a stunning news for EVO 3D X515 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that HTC EVO 3D X515 users will be able to install CM 12.0 [EXP] quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear EVO 3D X515 user, CM 12.0 [EXP] requires rooted EVO 3D X515, so it is required to root EVO 3D X515. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on EVO 3D X515. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking EVO 3D X515 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on EVO 3D X515 after installing CM 12.0 [EXP]. Androidbiits.com recommends that EVO 3D X515 users must save their files before installing CM 12.0 [EXP], as there is a possibility of losing all files from EVO 3D X515. The essential thing is EVO 3D X515 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM 12.0 [EXP]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if EVO 3D X515 got broken during this process. X515 battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Cyanogenmod 12.0 [Unoffical] Custom ROM on HTC EVO 3D X515 [Simple Instructions]
1. It is necessary to download CM 12.0 [EXP] for your HTC EVO 3D X515.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your EVO 3D X515.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of EVO 3D X515 and then it is essential to choose USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach EVO 3D X515 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your EVO 3D X515, it is necessary to transfer CM 12.0 [EXP] and Gapps ZIP file to X515 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off EVO 3D X515.
7. After switching off EVO 3D X515, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your EVO 3D X515 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on EVO 3D X515.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on X515.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on EVO 3D X515 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM 12.0 [EXP] and Gapps ZIP file from X515 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install CM 12.0 [EXP] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to EVO 3D X515 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite EVO 3D X515 reboots.
After your EVO 3D X515 is restarted, you can test CM 12.0 [EXP]. Oh yes, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM 12.0 [EXP], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.