Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for HTC One M7 PN07110 owners. According to dd98, unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 [m7u] is released for HTC One M7 PN07110. In my previous post, I have published the simple step-by-step tutorial for updating T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [m7tmo]. Now, the exciting news is that PN07110 users can test CM12.1 [m7u]. I am going to write the easy tutorial for updating HTC One M7 PN07110 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using CM12.1 [m7u]. No doubt, this is an exciting news for PN07110 owners who are not satisfied with previous firmware and waiting to install Lollipop 5.1 on PN07110.
I am expecting that HTC One M7 PN07110 users will be able to install CM12.1 [m7u] rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM12.1 [m7u] needs rooted PN07110, so it is crucial to root PN07110 before installing CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110. If you have already rooted PN07110, then you don’t need to worry. Don’t forget to install CWM recovery on PN07110 before installing CM12.1 [m7u]. I forgot to write that PN07110 users can do all these tasks effortlessly after unlocking PN07110 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that M7 PN07110 owners must save their documents in a secure place before installing CM12.1 [m7u], otherwise your documents may be deleted from PN07110. If you are not satisfied with previous firmware, then you must install CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110. No doubt, CM12.1 [m7u] will let you experience Lollipop 5.1 on PN07110. It may bring several improvements on PN07110.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if PN07110 got broken during the installation of CM12.1 [m7u]. PN07110 battery percentage must be above 96% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 [m7u] ROM on HTC One M7 PN07110 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download CM12.1 [m7u] for PN07110.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for PN07110.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach PN07110 with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer CM12.1 [m7u] to PN07110.
6. It is the time to power off your PN07110.
7. It is the time to unplug the USB cable from PN07110.
8. It is the time to put PN07110 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on PN07110.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on PN07110.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110.
12. It is the time to choose CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110.
13. It is the time to install CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on PN07110.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on PN07110.
16. It is the time to wait until PN07110 reboots.
After your M7 PN07110 is restarted, you can enjoy CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110. That’s it. If you are having any difficulty during the installation of CM12.1 [m7u] on PN07110, then feel free to write about your difficulty in the comment section.