Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for HTC One M8 0P6B100 users. According to XDA member tuxattack80, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM is now available for HTC One M8. 0P6B100 users can install this unofficial Custom ROM on HTC One M8 0P6B100. Unofficial CM13 is developed by XDA developer invisiblek. It will allow you to taste the awesomeness of Marshmallow 6.0 on HTC One M8 0P6B100. It will provide a stunning experience on your 0P6B100. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13. The spectacular news is that 0P6B100 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on HTC One M8 0P6B100. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update HTC One M8 0P6B100 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [Unofficial]. This is really a spectacular news for the owners of M8 0P6B100. Oh yes, it is an experimental build, so you may face some issues on 0P6B100 after installing CM13.
I am hoping that 0P6B100 users will be able to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on M8 0P6B100 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [m8] needs rooted 0P6B100, so it is very crucial to root HTC One M8 0P6B100 before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on 0P6B100. Well, 0P6B100 owners must use the latest version of TWRP on HTC One M8 0P6B100 before installing CM13 on 0P6B100. Oh yes, the users of 0P6B100 can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of M8 0P6B100.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on 0P6B100. The spectacular thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on M8 0P6B100. Androidbiits.com recommends that 0P6B100 users must take a backup of their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their M8 0P6B100 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from their 0P6B100.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on 0P6B100. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if M8 0P6B100 got broken during the installation of CM13. 0P6B100 battery must be more than 84 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 Unofficial Custom ROM on HTC One M8 0P6B100 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 and GApps for HTC One M8 0P6B100 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on M8 0P6B100.
3. It is the time to attach 0P6B100 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 to your 0P6B100.
5. It is the time to power off your 0P6B100.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from your 0P6B100.
7. It is the time to put M8 0P6B100 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on 0P6B100.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on 0P6B100.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on M8 0P6B100.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your 0P6B100.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on M8 0P6B100.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on 0P6B100.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on 0P6B100.
15. It is the time to wait until 0P6B100 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on M8 0P6B100 using the above steps.
After your M8 0P6B100 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on 0P6B100. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 on M8 0P6B100, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.