XDA Member mparus has claimed that LineageOS 14.1 ROM is available for Huawei Ascend G760. The tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 can now be tasted on Huawei Ascend G760. Androidbiits.com has recently published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Nougat 7.1.1 SHIELD ROM V1.0 on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29C432. The thrilling news is that Huawei Ascend G760 owners can now install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on G760. Isn’t it thrilling? Androidbiits.com will publish the appropriate steps to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Huawei Ascend G760. The most crucial thing is that LineageOS 14.1 is an experimental build, so you may experience many issues on G760 after installing it.
It is expected that users will be able to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Ascend G760 appropriately without obstacles after reading the tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM needs rooted Ascend G760, so it is compulsory to root Huawei Ascend G760 before tasting Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on G760. You must root it to enjoy the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS on Ascend G760. Well, it is compulsory to install TWRP on Huawei Ascend G760 to taste Lineage OS 14.1. Oh yes, G760 owners can install Lineage OS only after unlocking G760 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with your old firmware, then you must install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Ascend G760. The thrilling news is that LineageOS 14.1 ROM will let you taste the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 on Ascend G760. Androidbiits.com recommends that Ascend G760 owners must save their confidential data appropriately before installing Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS as there is a risk of data loss from G760.
Below are the appropriate steps to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Ascend G760. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Ascend G760 become defective during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1. It is compulsory to charge Ascend G760 battery above 84 percentage before using this tutorial.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM on Huawei Ascend G760 [Simple Steps]
1. It is vital to download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage 14.1 Unofficial ROM for Huawei Ascend G760 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach G760 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 to G760.
4. It is the time to power off G760 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is vital to put Huawei Ascend G760 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on G760.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on G760.
8. It is vital to click “install zip from SD card” on G760.
9. It is the time to choose Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS on your G760.
10. It is essential to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM on Huawei Ascend G760.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on G760 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until G760 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 7.1 on Huawei Ascend G760 using the above steps.
After your G760 is rebooted, you can taste the tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Ascend G760. Isn’t it thrilling? If you are experiencing obstacles during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on Huawei Ascend G760, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.