Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G [mt2]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] nightly custom ROM is released for Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G [mt2]. CM13 will let Mate2 users taste the awesomeness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Ascend Mate2. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Solid Kernel V1.6 on AT&T LG G3 D850. The spectacular news is that Mate2 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Huawei Ascend Mate 2 [mt2]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Huawei Ascend Mate2 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may face issues on Ascend Mate2 as CM13 is in a nightly stage.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Ascend Mate2 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [mt2] requires rooted Mate2, so it is essential to root Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G [mt2] before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on Mate2. Well, you must install TWRP on Huawei Ascend Mate2 [mt2] before installing CM13 on Mate2. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Ascend Mate2.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Ascend Mate2. The spectacular thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Ascend Mate2 [mt2]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Mate2 users must take a backup of their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Ascend Mate2 [mt2] to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Mate2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Ascend Mate2. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Mate2 got damaged during the installation of CM13. Ascend Mate 2 [mt2] battery must be more than 84 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly ROM on Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly ROM and GApps for Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G [mt2] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Mate2.
3. It is the time to attach Mate2 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Mate2.
5. It is the time to power off your Mate2.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Mate2.
7. It is the time to put Huawei Ascend Mate2 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Mate2.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Mate2.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Mate2.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Mate2.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Huawei Ascend Mate2.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Mate2.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Mate2.
15. It is the time to wait until Mate2 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Ascend Mate2 using the above steps.
After your Ascend Mate2 [mt2] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Mate2. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Ascend Mate 2 [mt2], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.