Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Huawei Honor 4X [cherry]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for Huawei Honor 4X [cherry]. CM13 will let Honor 4X owners taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Huawei Honor 4X. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [hiaeul] on HTC One A9 2PQ9120. The splendid news is that Honor 4X owners can now install CM13 [cherry] on Huawei Honor 4X. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Huawei Honor 4X [cherry]. Oh yes, you may face issue on Honor 4X as CM13 is in a nightly stage.
It is expected that Honor 4X owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Huawei Honor 4X effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [cherry] requires rooted Honor 4X, so it is essential to root Huawei Honor 4X [cherry] before installing CM13 on Honor 4X. If you haven’t rooted Honor 4X, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [cherry]. Dear 4X owner, it is essential to install TWRP 188.8.131.52 on Huawei Honor 4X [cherry] to taste CM13. Oh yes, the users of 4X can install CM13 only after unlocking Honor 4X bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on Honor 4X. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [cherry] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on Honor 4X. Androidbiits.com recommends that Honor 4X owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing CM13 [cherry] as there is a possibility of data loss from 4X.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Honor 4X. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Honor 4X got corrupted during the installation of CM13 [cherry]. Honor 4X battery must be above 97 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly ROM on Huawei Honor 4X [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] ROM and GApps for Huawei Honor 4X [cherry] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Honor 4X with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to 4X.
4. It is the time to power off 4X and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Honor 4X into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on 4X.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Honor 4X.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Honor 4X.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your 4X.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Huawei Honor 4X.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Honor 4X and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until 4X restarts.
13. You can install GApps on Honor 4X using the above steps.
After your Honor 4X is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [cherry] on Honor 4X. Isn’t it splendid? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [cherry] on Honor 4X, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.