Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 owners. According to XDA member crpalmer, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24. CM13 will let KIW-L24 users taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Honor 5X KIW-L24. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 Maximum OvrDriVE MM V1.5 [trltetmofrp] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T3. The spectacular news is that KIW-L24 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Honor 5X KIW-L24 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Honor 5X KIW-L24 effortlessly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted Honor 5X KIW-L24, so it is essential to root Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 before enjoying the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on KIW-L24. Well, you must install TWRP v3.0.2-0 on Honor 5X KIW-L24 before installing CM13 on KIW-L24. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of KIW-L24.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on KIW-L24. The outstanding thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24. Androidbiits.com recommends that KIW-L24 users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from KIW-L24.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on KIW-L24. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if KIW-L24 got harmed during the installation of CM13. Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 battery must be more than 87 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [kiwi] ROM and GApps for Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on KIW-L24.
3. It is the time to attach KIW-L24 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to KIW-L24.
5. It is the time to power off your KIW-L24.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from KIW-L24.
7. It is the time to put Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on KIW-L24.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on KIW-L24.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on KIW-L24.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your KIW-L24.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on KIW-L24.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on KIW-L24.
15. It is the time to wait until KIW-L24 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24 using the above steps.
After your Honor 5X KIW-L24 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on KIW-L24. Isn’t it stunning? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Huawei Honor 5X KIW-L24, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.