XDA Contributor surdu_petru has claimed that CM14.1 ROM is available for Huawei P9 EVA-AL10. The tremendousness of CM14.1 can now be tasted on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10. Androidbiits.com has recently published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 (galaxysmtd) on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000. The thrilling news is that Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 owners can now install Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM on EVA-AL10. Isn’t it thrilling? Androidbiits.com will publish the appropriate steps to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat CyanogenMod 14.1 [CM14.1] Unofficial ROM on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10. The most crucial thing is that CM14.1 is an experimental build, so you may experience many issues on EVA-AL10 after installing it.
I am predicting you will be able to install CM14.1 on P9 EVA-AL10 appropriately without obstacles after reading the tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. CM14.1 ROM needs rooted Huawei P9 EVA-AL10, so it is compulsory to root Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 before tasting Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on EVA-AL10. You must root it to enjoy the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on P9 EVA-AL10. Well, it is compulsory to install TWRP on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 (eva) to taste CM14.1. Oh yes, EVA-AL10 owners can install CM14.1 only after unlocking EVA-AL10 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with your old firmware, then you must install CM14.1 on P9 EVA-AL10. The thrilling news is that CM14.1 ROM will let you taste the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10. Androidbiits.com recommends that P9 EVA-AL10 owners must save their confidential data appropriately before installing Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 as there is a risk of data loss from EVA-AL10.
Below are the appropriate steps to install Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on P9 EVA-AL10. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if P9 EVA-AL10 become defective during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1. It is compulsory to charge P9 EVA-AL10 battery above 82 percentage before using this tutorial.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat CM14.1 (CyanogenMod 14.1) Unofficial ROM on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 [Simple Steps]
1. It is vital to download Android 7.1.1 Nougat CM14.1 (eva) Unofficial ROM for Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach EVA-AL10 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 to EVA-AL10.
4. It is the time to power off EVA-AL10 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is vital to put EVA-AL10 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on EVA-AL10.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on EVA-AL10.
8. It is vital to click “install zip from SD card” on EVA-AL10.
9. It is the time to choose Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on your EVA-AL10.
10. It is essential to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat CM14.1 Unofficial ROM on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on EVA-AL10 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until EVA-AL10 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 7.1.1 on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10 using the above steps.
After your EVA-AL10 is rebooted, you can taste the tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on P9 EVA-AL10. Isn’t it thrilling? If you are experiencing obstacles during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 CM14.1 on Huawei P9 EVA-AL10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.