If you are not satisfied with the old software of your S3 GT-I9300I, then Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for you. I9300IUBUBNJ1 Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I. New users may face difficulty in installing I9300IUBUBNJ1. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S3 GT-I9300I to Android 4.4.4 UBUBNJ1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core Lite SM-G3586V to Android 4.3 G3586VZNUANI3. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I to Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 I9300IUBUBNJ1. If you are a new GT-I9300I owner, then you can install I9300IUBUBNJ1 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 I9300IUBUBNJ1 on your Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300IUBUBNJ1 will bring many improvements on S3 GT-I9300I. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their S3 GT-I9300I on Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1. You should note that I9300IUBUBNJ1 is available only for S3 GT-I9300I owners who are staying in Trinidad and Tobago. You must save your essential data in a secure place before updating your S3 GT-I9300I. If you are not staying in Trinidad and Tobago, then you should not download I9300IUBUBNJ1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UBUBNJ1 [I9300IUBUBNJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their GT-I9300I while updating it to I9300IUBUBNJ1. GT-I9300I battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 I9300IUBUBNJ1 on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 I9300IUBUBNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300IUBUBNJ1.
3. Now you need to put your S3 GT-I9300I into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I quickly.
- Press the Galaxy GT-I9300I volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy GT-I9300I Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBUBNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBUBNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, I9300IUBUBNJ1 has been installed on GT-I9300I. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300I is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300IUBUBNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UBUBNJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9300IUBUBNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.