Are you running Android Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000? This is one of the popular smartphones from the South Korean company. If you are bored with Android Jelly Bean fimrware, then I have some good news for you. Now you can enjoy all features of Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with the help of C-RoM. I have already published an article for installing Android KitKat HaWKiSH ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Now I am going to write the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat C-RoM on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
This is really a great news for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 users. You can experience many exciting features after installing C-RoM on your Galaxy Note. You can play your favorite game on the 5.3-inch display of Samsung Galaxy Note. It also includes 8MP camera. You will need to root your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 in order to install C-RoM. You will also have to install CWM recovery on Galaxy Note N7000 before updating it. Don’t forget to backup your contacts, messages, photos and videos available on Galaxy Note N7000 before following the steps. Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Note N7000 and computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install C-RoM on your Note. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 got corrupted during the installation process. The battery level of your Note N7000 must be above 88% before following these steps.
Steps to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat C-RoM on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
1. First, you have to download Android KitKat C-RoM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Galaxy Note N7000 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy Note with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Note, you have to transfer C-RoM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Note N7000. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy Note N7000 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Note.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Note.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for C-RoM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Note N7000. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy Note N7000 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy Note N7000 is restarted, you can enjoy C-RoM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing C-RoM on your Note, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.