Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505? This smartphone is very popular among people due to its 5-inch screen. The South Korean company has also added some stunning features in this device. Today, I am going to share some good news with Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 users. KitKat XXUGNE5 has been released for LTE S4. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing Android KitKat DXUENE3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Now you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNE5 on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. You will be able to use your I9505 in a better way after installing XXUGNE5. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNE5 on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.
This is really a great news for LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 owners. You can enjoy some new features after installing KitKat XXUGNE5. The great thing about this phone is that it comes with 13MP camera. The most important thing is that you can easily root your LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 after installing KitKat XXUGNE5. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on LTE Galaxy S4 before updating it to KitKat XXUGNE5. If you have stored any important data on your LTE Galaxy S4, then you must take a backup. LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 USB driver need to be installed on your Windows computer or Mac computer for successful connection between your LTE Galaxy S4 and PC.
You can follow the steps posted below to install KitKat XXUGNE5 on your LTE Galaxy S4. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your LTE phone got corrupted during the update process. The battery level of your LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 must be above 96% before following these steps.
Steps to Update LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android KitKat XXUGNE5
1. First you have to download Android KitKat XXUGNE5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install XXUGNE5 on LTE S4.
3. Now you have to put your LTE Galaxy S4 I9505 into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S4 I9505 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XXUGNE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXUGNE5, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your LTE Galaxy S4 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your LTE Galaxy S4 is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat XXUGNE5 firmware on your 5-inch LTE S4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat XXUGNE5 on your Samsung Galaxy S4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.