Are you a user of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a pretty good news with the owners of Mega 6.3 SPH-L600. Yes, Android 4.4.2 VPUBNJ1 L600VPUBNJ1 has been released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600. You may be wondering how to install L600VPUBNJ1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 to Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F to Android 4.4.4 G530FXXU1ANJ7. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 to Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1. This is really a great news for Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 VPUBNJ1 L600VPUBNJ1 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. L600VPUBNJ1 may bring some improvements on Mega 6.3 SPH-L600. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 on Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1. You should note that L600VPUBNJ1 is available only for the users of Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 who are living in Unites States of America. If you are not a user of Mega 6.3 SPH-L600, then you should not download L600VPUBNJ1. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Mega 6.3 SPH-L600. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 VPUBNJ1 [L600VPUBNJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SPH-L600 got damaged while being updated to L600VPUBNJ1. SPH-L600 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 VPUBNJ1 L600VPUBNJ1 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat L600VPUBNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install L600VPUBNJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 easily.
- Press Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Mega 6.3 SPH-L600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat L600VPUBNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SPH-L600 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy L600VPUBNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 L600VPUBNJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing L600VPUBNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.