XDA Member tanish2k09 has released Lineage 14.1 ROM for Lenovo A7000. The tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 can now be tasted on Lenovo A7000. Androidbiits.com has recently published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage 14.1 (manta) on Samsung Nexus 10 GT-P8110. The thrilling news is that Lenovo A7000 owners can now install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS ROM on A7000. Isn’t it thrilling? Androidbiits.com will publish the appropriate steps to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Lenovo A7000. The most crucial thing is that LineageOS is an experimental build, so you may experience many issues on A7000 after installing it.
I am predicting you will be able to install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A7000 appropriately without obstacles after reading the tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM needs rooted Lenovo A7000, so it is compulsory to root Lenovo A7000 before tasting Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on A7000. You must root it to enjoy the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS on Lenovo A7000. Well, it is compulsory to install TWRP on Lenovo A7000 to taste Lineage OS. Oh yes, A7000 owners can install Lineage OS only after unlocking A7000 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with your old firmware, then you must install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A7000. The thrilling news is that LineageOS 14.1 ROM will let you taste the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 on Lenovo A7000. Androidbiits.com recommends that Lenovo A7000 owners must save their confidential data appropriately before installing Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS as there is a risk of data loss from A7000.
Below are the appropriate steps to install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A7000. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Lenovo A7000 become defective during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1. It is compulsory to charge Lenovo A7000 battery above 84 percentage before using this tutorial.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial Custom ROM on Lenovo A7000 [Simple Steps]
1. It is vital to download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage 14.1 Unofficial Custom ROM for Lenovo A7000 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach A7000 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 ROM to Lenovo A7000.
4. It is the time to power off A7000 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is vital to put Lenovo A7000 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on A7000.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on A7000.
8. It is vital to click “install zip from SD card” on A7000.
9. It is the time to choose Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS ROM on your A7000.
10. It is essential to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM on Lenovo A7000.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on A7000 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until A7000 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 7.1.1 on Lenovo A7000 using the above steps.
After your A7000 is rebooted, you can taste the tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A7000. Isn’t it thrilling? If you are experiencing obstacles during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on Lenovo A7000, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.