Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Docomo LG G2 L-01F [l01f] owners. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] nightly ROM is available for Docomo LG G2 L-01F [l01f]. CM13 will let L-01F users taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Docomo G2 L-01F [l01f]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on International LG Optimus L9 P760. The spectacular news is that L-01F owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Docomo LG G2 L-01F [l01f]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Docomo LG G2 L-01F to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 [l01f]. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Docomo G2 L-01F as CM13 is a nightly build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on L-01F effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [l01f] requires rooted Docomo G2 L-01F, so it is essential to root Docomo LG G2 L-01F before enjoying the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 [l01f] on L-01F. Well, you must install TWRP v18.104.22.168 on Docomo LG G2 L-01F before installing CM13 [l01f] on L-01F. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Docomo G2 L-01F.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on L-01F. The outstanding thing is that CM13 [l01f] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Docomo G2 L-01F. Androidbiits.com recommends that L-01F users must save their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Docomo G2 L-01F to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 [l01f] as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from L-01F.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on L-01F. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if L-01F got damaged during the installation of CM13 [l01f]. Docomo G2 L-01F battery must be more than 89 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Docomo LG G2 L-01F [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [l01f] ROM and GApps for Docomo LG G2 L-01F on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on L-01F.
3. It is the time to attach L-01F with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to L-01F.
5. It is the time to power off your L-01F.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from L-01F.
7. It is the time to put Docomo LG G2 L-01F into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on L-01F.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on L-01F.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on L-01F.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your L-01F.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Docomo LG G2 L-01F.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on L-01F.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on L-01F.
15. It is the time to wait until L-01F restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Docomo LG G2 L-01F using the above steps.
After your Docomo G2 L-01F is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on L-01F. Isn’t it glorious? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [l01f] on Docomo G2 L-01F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.