Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m]. CM13 nightly will let D610 users taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on G2 Mini D610. All features may work properly on G2 Mini D610 [g2m] as CM13 is in a nightly stage. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850FQ to Marshmallow 6.0.1_r3 using ResurrectionRemix 5.6.0. The spectacular news is that D610 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update LG G2 Mini D610 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 Nightly.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly on G2 Mini D610 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [g2m] requires rooted D610, so it is essential to root LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m] before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on D610. Well, you must install TWRP recovery on LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m] before installing CM13 on D610. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of G2 Mini D610.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D610. The spectacular thing is that CM13 Nightly will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m]. Androidbiits.com recommends that D610 users must take a backup of their important documents including contacts and games before updating their G2 Mini D610 [g2m] to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from D610.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D610. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D610 got corrupted during the installation of CM13. G2 Mini D610 [g2m] battery must be more than 88 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on LG G2 Mini D610 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly [g2m] ROM and GApps for LG G2 Mini D610 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on D610.
3. It is the time to attach D610 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to D610.
5. It is the time to power off your D610.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from D610.
7. It is the time to put LG G2 Mini D610 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D610.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D610.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D610.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your D610.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on LG G2 Mini D610.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on D610.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on D610.
15. It is the time to wait until D610 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on LG G2 Mini D610 using the above steps.
After your LG G2 Mini D610 [g2m] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on D610. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on G2 Mini D610 [g2m], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.