Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm]. CM13 nightly will let D722 users taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0 on G3 Beat D722. All features may work properly on G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] as CM13 is in a nightly stage. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13 [serrano3gxx]. The spectacular news is that D722 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update LG G3 Beat D722 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 Nightly.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly on G3 Beat D722 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [jagnm] requires rooted D722, so it is essential to root LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on D722. Well, you must install TWRP recovery on LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] before installing CM13 on D722. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of G3 Beat D722.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D722. The spectacular thing is that CM13 Nightly will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm]. Androidbiits.com recommends that D722 users must take a backup of their important documents including contacts and games before updating their G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from D722.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D722. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D722 got corrupted during the installation of CM13. G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] battery must be more than 86 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on LG G3 Beat D722 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly [jagnm] ROM and GApps for LG G3 Beat D722 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on D722.
3. It is the time to attach D722 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to D722.
5. It is the time to power off your D722.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from D722.
7. It is the time to put LG G3 Beat D722 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D722.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D722.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D722.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your D722.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on LG G3 Beat D722.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on D722.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on D722.
15. It is the time to wait until D722 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on LG G3 Beat D722 using the above steps.
After your LG G3 Beat D722 [jagnm] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on D722. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on G3 Beat D722 [jagnm], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.