Androidbiits.com has some spectacular news to share with LG G3 D855 owners. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for International Unlocked LG G3 D855. You can install CM13 on International LG G3 D855. CM13 will let D855 owners taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on unlocked G3 D855. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on LG G3 S D724 using CM13 [Nightly]. The splendid news is that unlocked G3 D855 owners can now install CM13 [nightly]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on International LG G3 D855.
It is expected that G3 D855 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [nightlies] on D855 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [nightly] requires rooted unlocked G3 D855, so it is essential to root D855 before installing CM13 [nightly] on D855. If you haven’t rooted International D855, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [nightly]. Dear D855 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on unlocked G3 D855 to taste CM13 [nightly]. Oh yes, the users of D855 can install CM13 only after unlocking G3 D855 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 [nightly] on International G3 D855. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [nightly] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D855. Androidbiits.com recommends that unlocked G3 D855 owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing CM13 [nightly] as there is a possibility of data loss from D855.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D855. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D855 got corrupted during the installation of CM13 [nightly]. International G3 D855 battery must be above 95 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on International Unlocked LG G3 D855 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] ROM and GApps for LG G3 D855 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach G3 D855 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 to D855.
5. It is the time to power off D855 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put G3 D855 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D855.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D855.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D855.
11. It is the time to choose CM13 on your D855.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on G3 D855.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on G3 D855 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D855 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D855 using the above steps.
After your International G3 D855 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D855. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [nightly] on unlocked D855, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.