Are you a proud owner of LG L90 D405? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for LG L90 D405 users. According to judas1977, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 Custom ROM is now available for LG L90 D405. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM12 Nightly [serrano3gxx]. Now the glorious news is that LG L90 D405 owners can try Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 on their D405. Today, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG L90 D405 to Lollipop 5.0.1 with the help of Candy 5 beta v0.8.2. This is a glorious news for L90 D405 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that LG L90 D405 owners will be able to install Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear L90 D405 user, Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 needs rooted D405, so it is necessary to root LG L90 D405. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on L90 D405. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking L90 D405 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing Candy 5 beta v0.8.2. Androidbiits.com recommends that L90 D405 users must take a backup of their data before installing Candy 5 beta v0.8.2, as there is a possibility of losing all documents from L90 D405. Oh yes, the key thing is L90 D405 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Candy 5 beta v0.8.2. Androidbiits will not be responsible if L90 D405 got corrupted during this process. D405 battery percentage must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 Custom ROM on LG L90 D405 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 for LG L90 D405.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your L90 D405.
3. Simply, go to the settings of L90 D405 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach LG L90 D405 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your L90 D405, you must transfer Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 and Gapps ZIP file to D405 memory card.
6. After transferring Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 and Gapps, you have to switch off D405.
7. After switching off L90 D405, simply disconnect your USB cable from D405.
8. Now you have to put your L90 D405 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting L90 D405 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D405 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D405.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on L90 D405 screen and then search for Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 and Gapps ZIP file from D405 memory card.
12. Simply install Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 and Gapps on D405.
13. After installing Gapps and Candy 5 beta v0.8.2, you must go to L90 D405 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D405 reboots.
After L90 D405 is rebooted, you can test Candy 5 beta v0.8.2. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Candy 5 beta v0.8.2 on your D405, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.