Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with LG Optimus G Pro E980 users. According to nerdyblonde, Android 5.1 Lollipop BlissPop v3.1 custom ROM is now available for LG Optimus G Pro E980. I have already written the steps for updating Optimus G E975 to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [GEEHRC]. Now, the glorious news is that E980 users can test BlissPop v3.1. I am going to publish an easy tutorial for updating LG Optimus G Pro E980 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using BlissPop v3.1. No doubt, this is an exciting news for E980 owners who are not satisfied with previous firmware and waiting to install Lollipop 5.1 on E980. BlissPop v3.1 may provide a glorious experience on E980.
I am expecting that Optimus G Pro E980 users will be able to install BlissPop v3.1 rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop v3.1 needs rooted E980, so it is crucial to root E980 before installing BlissPop v3.1. If you have already rooted E980, then you don’t need to worry for installing BlissPop v3.1. You must install CWM recovery on E980 before installing BlissPop v3.1. I forgot to write that E980 users can install BlissPop v3.1 after unlocking E980 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that E980 owners must take a backup of their documents before installing BlissPop v3.1, otherwise their documents may be deleted from E980. You may face some bugs on E980 after installing BlissPop v3.1. If you are unsatisfied with previous firmware, then you must install BlissPop v3.1 on E980. No doubt, BlissPop v3.1 will let you experience Lollipop 5.1 on E980. Oh yes, BlissPop v3.1 may also bring many improvements on E980.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Android 5.1 via BlissPop v3.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if E980 got broken during the installation of BlissPop v3.1. E980 battery percentage must be above 98% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop BlissPop v3.1 ROM on LG Optimus G Pro E980 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download BlissPop v3.1 for E980.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for E980.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach E980 with PC.
5. It is the time to send BlissPop v3.1 to E980.
6. It is the time to power off E980.
7. It is the time to unplug the USB cable from E980.
8. It is the time to put E980 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on E980.
10. It is the time to choose “wipe cache partition” on E980.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing BlissPop v3.1 on E980.
12. It is the time to select BlissPop v3.1 on E980.
13. It is the time to install BlissPop v3.1 on E980.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on E980.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on E980.
16. It is the time to wait until E980 restarts.
After your E980 is restarted, you can enjoy BlissPop v3.1. If you are having any difficulty during the installation of BlissPop v3.1 on E980, then don’t hesitate to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.