Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for LG L70 D320 [w5]. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for LG Optimus L70 D320 [w5]. CM13 will let D320 users taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on LG L70 D320. All features may work properly on L70 D320 as CM13 is in a nightly stage. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating MetroPCS LG Optimus L70 MS323 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13 [w5]. The outstanding news is that D320 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on LG L70 D320 [w5]. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update LG L70 D320 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 Nightly. This is really an outstanding news for the owners of L70 D320 [w5] who are waiting for Marshmallow 6.0. Oh yes, you may face issues on D320 as CM13 is in a nightly stage.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly on L70 D320 [w5] effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [Nightly] requires rooted D320, so it is essential to root LG L70 D320 [w5] before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 Nightly on D320. Well, you must install CWM on LG L70 D320 [w5] before installing CM13 on D320. Oh yes, you can install CM13 Nightly only after the bootloader unlock of L70 D320.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on D320. The spectacular thing is that CM13 Nightly will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on L70 D320 [w5]. Androidbiits.com recommends that D320 users must take a backup of their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Optimus L70 D320 [w5] to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from D320.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 Nightly on D320. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D320 got corrupted during the installation of CM13 Nightly. L70 D320 [w5] battery must be more than 83 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on LG Optimus L70 D320 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly [w5] ROM and GApps for LG L70 D320 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on D320.
3. It is the time to attach D320 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to D320.
5. It is the time to power off your D320.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from D320.
7. It is the time to put LG L70 D320 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D320.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D320.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D320.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your D320.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on LG L70 D320.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on D320.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on D320.
15. It is the time to wait until D320 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on LG L70 D320 using the above steps.
After your LG L70 D320 [w5] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly on D320. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on LG L70 D320 [w5], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.