Are you using LG Optimus L9 P760? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for L9 P760 users. According to artas182x, Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP [F2FS] Custom ROM is released for LG Optimus L9 P760. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 P769 to KitKat 4.4.4 with the help of NamelessROM [Official]. Well, Now the stunning news is that L9 P760 owners can test AOSP [F2FS] on P760. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating LG Optimus L9 P760 to Android 5.0 Lollipop using AOSP [F2FS]. This is really a stunning news for P760 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that L9 P760 users will be able to install AOSP [F2FS] on P760 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear L9 P760 user, AOSP [F2FS] needs rooted P760, so it is necessary to root LG Optimus L9 P760. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on L9 P760. Dear friend, you can perform all these works after unlocking L9 P760 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on L9 P760 after installing AOSP [F2FS] on P760. Androidbiits.com recommends that L9 P760 users must take a backup of their documents before installing AOSP [F2FS] on P760, as there is a chance of losing all documents from L9 P760. Another crucial thing is P760 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install AOSP [F2FS] on P760. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if L9 P760 got corrupted during this process. P760 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP [F2FS] Custom ROM on LG Optimus L9 P760 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download AOSP [F2FS] for your P760.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your P760.
3. It is the proper time to go to the settings of L9 P760 and then you will have to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is the time to attach L9 P760 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your L9 P760, you will have to transfer AOSP [F2FS] and Gapps ZIP file to P760 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off P760.
7. After switching off your L9 P760, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put L9 P760 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on P760.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on P760.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on L9 P760 screen and then you will have to choose AOSP [F2FS] and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, you will have to install AOSP [F2FS] and Gapps.
13. Now, you will have to go to L9 P760 main menu and then you will have to tap “reboot system now” option.
14. Now, you will have to until your P760 reboots.
After your L9 P760 is restarted, you can test AOSP [F2FS]. Dear friend, if you are facing any issue while installing AOSP [F2FS] on P760, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.