Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Motorola Moto E Dual XT1022 [condor]. According to XDA member prince trishi, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Candy6 ROM is available for Moto E [condor]. XT1022 owners can install Candy6 on Moto E Dual XT1022. Candy6 will let XT1022 users taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Moto E Dual XT1022. All features may not work properly on Moto E XT1022 as Candy6 is in a beta stage. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Moto E XT1021 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 using CyanPop 4.3. The outstanding news is that XT1022 owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Candy6 on Motorola Moto E Dual XT1022. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Motorola Moto E Dual XT1022 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via Candy6. This is really an outstanding news for the owners of XT1022 who are waiting for Marshmallow 6.0.1. Oh yes, you may face issues on Moto E Dual XT1022 as Candy6 is in a beta stage.
It is expected that XT1022 users will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Candy6 on XT1022 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. Candy6 [condor] requires rooted XT1022, so it is essential to root XT1022 before installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 via Candy6 [condor] on XT1022. Well, XT1022 owners must install the latest TWRP on Moto E Dual XT1022 before installing Candy6 on XT1022. Oh yes, the users of XT1022 can install Candy6 [condor] only after the bootloader unlock of XT1022.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Candy6 on XT1022. The spectacular thing is that Candy6 [condor] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Moto E Dual XT1022. Androidbiits.com recommends that XT1022 users must take a backup of their important documents including contacts and games before updating their XT1022 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 Candy6 [condor] as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from XT1022.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Candy6 on XT1022. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if XT1022 got corrupted during the installation of Candy6 [condor]. XT1022 battery must be more than 81 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Candy6 [condor] ROM on Motorola Moto E XT1022 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Candy6 [condor] ROM and GApps for Motorola Moto E XT1022 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on XT1022.
3. It is the time to attach XT1022 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer Candy6 and GApps to XT1022.
5. It is the time to power off your XT1022.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from XT1022.
7. It is the time to put XT1022 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on XT1022.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on XT1022.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on XT1022.
11. It is essential to choose Candy6 on your XT1022.
12. It is essential to install Candy6 on Moto E XT1022.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on XT1022.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on XT1022.
15. It is the time to wait until XT1022 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Moto E XT1022 using the above steps.
After your Moto E XT1022 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Candy6 on XT1022. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1 Candy6 [condor] on Moto E XT1022, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.