Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Motorola Moto G LTE XT1045 users. According to obsolete1, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Unofficial Beanstalk 5.0050 Custom ROM is released for Moto G XT1045. Recently, I have discussed about the step-by-step tutorial for updating Moto G XT1042 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of crDroid. Now, the outstanding news is that Moto G XT1045 users can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Beanstalk 5.0050. I am going to discuss about the simple tutorial using which you can update Moto G LTE XT1045 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Beanstalk 5.0050. It is really an outstanding news for XT1045 owners who are bored with Lollipop 5.0 and waiting to test all new features of Lollipop 5.0.2 on their Moto G XT1045. Beanstalk 5.0050 may bring some improvements on your XT1045.
I am hoping that Moto G XT1042 users will be able to install Beanstalk 5.0050 easily without experiencing any issue after following the instructions given in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto G XT1042 user, Beanstalk 5.0050 needs rooted XT1042, so it is necessary to root Moto G LTE XT1042. The other crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on XT1042 before installing Beanstalk 5.0050. You can do all these tasks after unlocking your Moto G LTE XT1042 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs on your Moto G LTE XT1042 after installing Beanstalk 5.0050. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto G LTE XT1042 users must save their documents including contacts and messages before installing Beanstalk 5.0050, as there is a chance of losing all documents including contacts and messages from XT1042.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install Beanstalk 5.0050. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if XT1042 got damaged during the installation of Beanstalk 5.0050. XT1042 battery level must be above 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk 5.0050 ROM on Motorola Moto G LTE XT1045 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Beanstalk 5.0050 for XT1045.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for your XT1045.
3. It is the time to go to XT1045 settings, then it is crucial to select USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach your XT1045 with desktop.
5. Once you have attached your XT1045, it is required to transfer Beanstalk 5.0050 and Gapps to XT1045 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off your XT1045.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from XT1045.
8. It is the time to put XT1045 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on XT1045.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on XT1045.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” to install Beanstalk 5.0050 on XT1045.
12. It is the time to choose Beanstalk 5.0050 on XT1045.
13. It is the time to install Beanstalk 5.0050 on XT1045.
14. It is the time to go to device main menu.
15. It is the time to choose “reboot system now” on XT1045.
16. It is the time to wait until XT1045 restarts.
After your Moto G LTE XT1045 is restarted, you can test Beanstalk 5.0050. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any problem while installing Beanstalk 5.0050, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.