Androidbiits.com has some splendid news to share with Motorola Moto G XT1548 [Osprey]. According to XDA member Alberto97, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is available for Motorola Moto G 2015 XT1548 [Osprey]. CM13 will let XT1548 owners taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Moto G XT1548. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing TeamSPR ROM v1 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P. The splendid news is that Moto G XT1548 owners can now install CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on XT1548. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Motorola Moto G XT1548. Oh yes, you may face issue on XT1548 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that Moto G XT1548 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on XT1548 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] requires rooted Moto G XT1548, so it is essential to root XT1548 before installing CM13 on XT1548. If you haven’t rooted XT1548, then you must root it to enjoy CyanogenMod 13 [CM13]. Dear XT1548 owner, it is essential to install TWRP 220.127.116.11 on Moto G XT1548 to taste CM13. Oh yes, the users of XT1548 can install CM13 only after unlocking Moto G XT1548 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on XT1548. The vital thing is that CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on XT1548. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto G XT1548 owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing CM13 as there is a possibility of data loss from XT1548.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on XT1548. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if XT1548 got harmed during the installation of CM13. Moto G XT1548 battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Motorola Moto G 2015 XT1548 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] ROM and GApps for Motorola Moto G XT1548 [Osprey] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Moto G XT1548 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to XT1548.
4. It is the time to power off XT1548 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Moto G XT1548 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on XT1548.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on XT1548.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on XT1548.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your XT1548.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Motorola Moto G 2015 XT1548.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Moto G XT1548 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until XT1548 restarts.
13. You can install GApps on XT1548 using the above steps.
After your Moto G XT1548 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on XT1548. Isn’t it tremendous? If you are facing issue during the installation of CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on Moto G XT1548, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.