Androidbiits.com has some spectacular news to share with Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [quark] owners. According to XDA developer Skrilax_CZ, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] preview build ROM is released for Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [quark]. CM13 will let XT1225 owners taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Moto Maxx XT1225. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 [quark] on Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo XT1254. The splendid news is that Moto Maxx XT1225 owners can now install CM13 [quark] on XT1225. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [quark]. Oh yes, you may face issue on Moto Maxx XT1225 as CM13 is a preview build.
It is expected that Moto Maxx XT1225 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on XT1225 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [quark] requires rooted Moto Maxx XT1225, so it is essential to root XT1225 before installing CM13 on XT1225. If you haven’t rooted XT1225, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [quark]. Dear XT1225 owner, it is essential to install TWRP 126.96.36.199 on Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [quark] to taste CM13. Oh yes, the users of XT1225 can install CM13 only after unlocking Moto Maxx XT1225 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on XT1225. The vital thing is that CM13 [quark] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on XT1225. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto Maxx XT1225 owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing CM13 [quark] as there is a possibility of data loss from XT1225.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on XT1225. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if XT1225 got harmed during the installation of CM13 [quark]. Moto Maxx XT1225 battery must be above 91 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] ROM and GApps for Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 [quark] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Moto Maxx XT1225 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to XT1225.
4. It is the time to power off XT1225 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on XT1225.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on XT1225.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on XT1225.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your XT1225.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Moto Maxx XT1225 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until XT1225 restarts.
13. You can install GApps on XT1225 using the above steps.
After your Moto Maxx XT1225 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on XT1225. Isn’t it splendid? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [quark] on Moto Maxx XT1225, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.