Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto X XT1097? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Moto X XT1097 users. According to srisurya95, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop TeamUB ROM is available for Moto X [Victara]. In my previous post, I have written the simple tutorial for updating S4 SGH-M919 to Lollipop 5.0.2_r1. Oh yes, Now the stunning news is that Moto X XT1097 users can test TeamUB. Today, I will write the step-by-step tutorial for updating Motorola Moto X XT1097 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using TeamUB. This is really a stunning news for XT1097 owners who are bored with the old firmware. TeamUB may bring some improvements on XT1097.
I am expecting that Moto X XT1097 users will be able to install TeamUB easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto X XT1097 user, TeamUB needs rooted XT1097, so it is important to root Moto X XT1097 for installing TeamUB. Well, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto X XT1097 before installing TeamUB. You can do all these works after unlocking Moto X XT1097 bootloader. You may experience several bugs on Moto X XT1097 after installing TeamUB. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto X XT1097 users must take a backup of their data including videos and songs before installing TeamUB, as there is a chance of losing all data including videos and songs from XT1097.
Below are the step-by-step method using which you can install TeamUB. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Moto X XT1097 got broken during the installation of TeamUB. XT1097 battery must be more than 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop TeamUB Custom ROM on Motorola Moto X XT1097 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download TeamUB for your Moto X XT1097.
2. It is the perfect time to download Gapps for Moto X XT1097.
3. You will have to go to Moto X XT1097 settings, then it is necessary to select USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach Moto X XT1097 with desktop.
5. It is the perfect time to transfer TeamUB and Gapps to XT1097 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off XT1097.
7. It is important to remove the USB cable.
8. It is the perfect time to put Moto X XT1097 into Recovery Mode.
9. Without wasting any time, select “wipe data/factory reset” on XT1097.
10. Without wasting any time, select “wipe cache partition” on XT1097.
11. It is the perfect time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing TeamUB on Moto X XT1097.
12. It is the time to choose TeamUB on Moto X XT1097.
13. It is the time to install TeamUB on Moto X XT1097.
14. It is the proper time to go to XT1097 main menu.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on XT1097.
16. It is the time to wait until your Motorola phone restarts.
After your Moto X XT1097 is rebooted, you can test TeamUB. Dear XT109 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing TeamUB, then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.