Are you bored with the old software of your Note II GT-N7100? Androidbiits brings a great news for Note 2 GT-N7100 owners. Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI2 N7100XXUFNI2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. Now question is how to install N7100XXUFNI2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNI2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350E to Android 4.4.2 G350EXXU0ANJ1. Now I am going to mention the step by step instruction using which you can upgrade your Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNI2. If you are using GT-N7100, then you can install N7100XXUFNI2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI2 [N7100XXUFNI2] on Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNI2 will bring many improvements on Note 2 GT-N7100. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your Note 2 GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNI2. You should note that N7100XXUFNI2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 owners who are living in Netherlands. Oh yes, you need to save your personal files in a safe place before updating Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNI2. If you are not living in Netherlands, then you should not download N7100XXUFNI2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNI2 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI2 [N7100XXUFNI2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 2 GT-N7100 got damaged while being updated to N7100XXUFNI2. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI2 N7100XXUFNI2 on Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNI2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNI2.
3. Now you need to put your Note 2 GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 2 GT-N7100 carefully.
- Press your Note 2 GT-N7100 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 2 GT-N7100 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 2 GT-N7100 volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 2 GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNI2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNI2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.