If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Note 2 GT-N7100, then Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for you. Android 4.4.2 XXUFNJ1 N7100XXUFNJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. New users may face difficulty in installing N7100XXUFNJ1. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNJ1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G906K to Android 4.4.2 G906KKTU1ANK1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNJ1 N7100XXUFNJ1. If you are a new GT-N7100 owner, then you can install N7100XXUFNJ1 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNJ1 [N7100XXUFNJ1] on your Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNJ1 will bring many improvements on Note 2 GT-N7100. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Note 2 GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNJ1. You should note that N7100XXUFNJ1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 owners who are staying in the U.K. Well, you need to save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Note 2 GT-N7100. If you are not staying in U.K, then you should not download N7100XXUFNJ1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNJ1 [N7100XXUFNJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their GT-N7100 while updating it to N7100XXUFNJ1. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNJ1 N7100XXUFNJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNJ1.
3. Now you need to put your Note GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 quickly.
- Press the Galaxy GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy GT-N7100 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Note GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Note GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXUFNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, N7100XXUFNJ1 has been installed on GT-N7100. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNJ1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.