If you are experiencing any problem on your Note 2 GT-N7100, then you must be waiting to install a new software update on your GT-N7100. Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the owners of Note 2 GT-N7100. Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. If you are wondering how to install N7100ZSUFNJ2, then I am here to help you in updating your Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 to Android 4.4.2 T320XXU1BNI1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2 on Note 2 GT-N7100 perfectly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100ZSUFNJ2 will bring many improvements on the Note 2 GT-N7100. Another important thing is that soon users will be able to root Note 2 GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUFNJ2. You should note that N7100ZSUFNJ2 is available only for Note 2 GT-N7100 owners who are staying in Hong Kong. Well, you must save your private documents in a secure place before updating the Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2. If you are not living in Hong Kong, then you should not download N7100ZSUFNJ2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2 [N7100ZSUFNJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-N7100 users damage their phone while updating it to N7100ZSUFNJ2. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUFNJ2 N7100ZSUFNJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100ZSUFNJ2.
3. Now you have to put your Note II GT-N7100 into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Turn off your Note II GT-N7100 quickly.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 volume down switch and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 volume up switch after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note II GT-N7100 with it via USB cable.
5. You can see some messages in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Note II GT-N7100 with it.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSUFNJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note II GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy N7100ZSUFNJ2. That’s it. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSUFNJ2. If you are facing any issue while installing N7100ZSUFNJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.