Hello Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 users, Androidbiits.com is here to share an awesome news with all Note 3 SM-N9005 owners. N9005VJUGNI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. If you have recently bought Note 3 SM-N9005, then you may be wondering how to install N9005VJUGNI1. Well, I am ready to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 VJUGNI1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FD to Android 4.4.2 G900FDXXU1ANJ2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Note 3 SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 VJUGNI1 [N9005VJUGNI1]. All Note 3 SM-N9005 owners must follow this tutorial to install N9005VJUGNI1 on their phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install N9005VJUGNI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1 on your Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 cleverly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005VJUGNI1 will bring many improvements on Note 3 SM-N9005. Interesting thing is that soon the owners will be able to root their Note 3 SM-N9005 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1. You should note that N9005VJUGNI1 is available only for the Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 owners who are staying in Brazil. Dear Note 3 SM-N9005 owner, you must backup your documents in a secure place before installing N9005VJUGNI1. If you are not a user of Note 3 SM-N9005, then you should not download N9005VJUGNI1. It may be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 VJUGNI1 [N9005VJUGNI1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 3 SM-N9005 owners damage their device while updating it to N9005VJUGNI1. SM-N9005 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1 N9005VJUGNI1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1 N9005VJUGNI1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005VJUGNI1.
3. Now you have to put your Note 3 SM-N9005 into download mode using the below mentioned steps:
- Power off the Note 3 SM-N9005 carefully.
- Push the Galaxy SM-N9005 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Push the Galaxy SM-N9005 Power button at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push the Note 3 SM-N9005 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your computer and attach the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VJUGNI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 VJUGNI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, N9005VJUGNI1 has been installed on Note 3 SM-N9005. Once your SM-N9005 is restarted, you can enjoy N9005VJUGNI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VJUGNI1. If you are facing any problem while installing N9005VJUGNI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.