If you are not satisfied with the old software of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005, then Androidbiits brings a happy news for you. N9005XXUGNI4 Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. New users may face difficulty in installing N9005XXUGNI4. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G906S to Android 4.4.2 G906SKSU1ANJ2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 to Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4 [N9005XXUGNI4]. If you are a new SM-N9005 owner, then you can install N9005XXUGNI4 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4 [N9005XXUGNI4] on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9005XXUGNI4 will bring many improvements on Note 3 LTE SM-N9005. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 on Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4. You should note that N9005XXUGNI4 is available only for Note 3 SM-N9005 owners who are staying in Austria. You must save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9005. If you are not staying in Austria, then you should not download N9005XXUGNI4.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4 [N9005XXUGNI4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-N9005 while updating it to N9005XXUGNI4. SM-N9005 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNI4 N9005XXUGNI4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNI4 N9005XXUGNI4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9005XXUGNI4.
3. Now you need to put your Note 3 SM-N9005 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 quickly.
- Press the Galaxy SM-N9005 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy SM-N9005 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Note SM-N9005 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNI4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, N9005XXUGNI4 has been installed on SM-N9005. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9005XXUGNI4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNI4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9005XXUGNI4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.