Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the owners of Note 3 SM-N9008V. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1 N9008VZMUCNK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V. You may be wondering how to install N9008VZMUCNK1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N9008V to Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110M to Android 4.4.2 G110MUBU0ANJ1. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V to Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1 N9008VZMUCNK1. This is really a great news for Note 3 SM-N9008V users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1 [N9008VZMUCNK1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9008VZMUCNK1 may bring some improvements on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N9008V on Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1. You should note that N9008VZMUCNK1 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9008V who are staying in China. If you are not a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V, then you should not download N9008VZMUCNK1. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N9008V. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1 [N9008VZMUCNK1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9008V got damaged while being updated to N9008VZMUCNK1. SM-N9008V battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1 N9008VZMUCNK1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1 N9008VZMUCNK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9008VZMUCNK1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9008V easily.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008V volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008V Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N9008V volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008V with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 SM-N9008V with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZMUCNK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9008V is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9008VZMUCNK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZMUCNK1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9008VZMUCNK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.