Are you using Note 3 SM-N900W8? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 3 SM-N900W8. Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 N900W8UBUCNJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8. Now the question is how to install N900W8UBUCNJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N900W8 to Android 4.4.2 N900W8UBUCNJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G3518 to Android 4.3 G3518ZMUANI2. Now I will mention the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung SM-N900W8 to Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 N900W8UBUCNJ1. If you are using Note SM-N900W8, then you can use this tutorial to install N900W8UBUCNJ1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 [N900W8UBUCNJ1] on Note 3 SM-N900W8 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900W8UBUCNJ1 will bring some improvements on your Note 3 SM-N900W8. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 3 SM-N900W8 on Android 4.4.2 N900W8UBUCNJ1. You should note that N900W8UBUCNJ1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 users who are staying in Panama. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900W8 to Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 [N900W8UBUCNJ1]. If you are not a user of Note 3 SM-N900W8, then you should not download N900W8UBUCNJ1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 N900W8UBUCNJ1 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 [N900W8UBUCNJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N900W8 got damaged while being updated to N900W8UBUCNJ1. SM-N900W8 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBUCNJ1 N900W8UBUCNJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900W8UBUCNJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900W8UBUCNJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N900W8 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 3 SM-N900W8 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900W8UBUCNJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N900W8UBUCNJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N900W8 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900W8UBUCNJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N900W8UBUCNJ1. If you are having any problem while installing N900W8UBUCNJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.