If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Note 3 SM-N900, then Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for you. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENJ3 N900XXUENJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. New users may face difficulty in installing N900XXUENJ3. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 T230NUUEU0ANK2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3 N900XXUENJ3. If you are a new SM-N900 owner, then you can install N900XXUENJ3 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3 [N900XXUENJ3] on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900XXUENJ3 will bring many improvements on Note 3 SM-N900. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Note 3 SM-N900 on Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3. You should note that N900XXUENJ3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 owners who are staying in Singapore. Well, you need to save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Note 3 SM-N900. If you are not staying in Singapore, then you should not download N900XXUENJ3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3 [N900XXUENJ3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-N900 while updating it to N900XXUENJ3. SM-N900 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENJ3 N900XXUENJ3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENJ3 N900XXUENJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900XXUENJ3.
3. Now you need to put your Note SM-N900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Note SM-N900 quickly.
- Press the Galaxy SM-N900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy SM-N900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy SM-N900 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Note SM-N900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Note SM-N900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, N900XXUENJ3 has been installed on SM-N900. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Note SM-N900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900XXUENJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUENJ3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900XXUENJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.