Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE Duos SM-N9100? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the people who are using Note 4 SM-N9100. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2 N9100ZHU1ANK2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100. You may be wondering how to install N9100ZHU1ANK2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N9100 to Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2 N9100ZHU1ANK2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to Android 4.4.4 N910FXXU1ANK4. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE Duos SM-N9100 to Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2 N9100ZHU1ANK2. This is really a great news for Note 4 SM-N9100 users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2 [N9100ZHU1ANK2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE Duos SM-N9100 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N9100ZHU1ANK2 may bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N9100. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N9100 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2. You should note that N9100ZHU1ANK2 is available only for the users of Note 4 SM-N9100. If you are not a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100, then you should not download N9100ZHU1ANK2. You have to backup your personal documents in a secure place before updating your Note 4 SM-N9100. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2 [N9100ZHU1ANK2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N9100 got damaged while being updated to N9100ZHU1ANK2. SM-N9100 battery level must be above 52% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2 N9100ZHU1ANK2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2 N9100ZHU1ANK2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N9100ZHU1ANK2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N9100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N9100 easily.
- Press Note 4 SM-N9100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N9100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N9100 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N9100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N9100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZHU1ANK2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N9100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N9100ZHU1ANK2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 ZHU1ANK2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N9100ZHU1ANK2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.