Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G? Androidbiits brings an amazing news for Note 4 SM-N910G owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANK3 N910GDTU1ANK3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G. The big question is how to install N910GDTU1ANK3? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H to Android 4.4.4 N910HXXU1ANK5. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3 N910GDTU1ANK3. If you are a proud user of Note 4 SM-N910G, then you can install N910GDTU1ANK3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3 [N910GDTU1ANK3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G safely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910GDTU1ANK3 will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910G. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Note 4 SM-N910G on Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3. You should note that N910GDTU1ANK3 is available only for the Note 4 SM-N910G owners. If you are not a user of Note 4 SM-N910G, then you should not download N910GDTU1ANK3. Dear friend, You have to save your important documents in a safe place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3 [N910GDTU1ANK3]. Otherwise you may lose all your important data available on your Note 4 SM-N910G. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3 [N910GDTU1ANK3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 4 SM-N910G got corrupted while being updated to N910GDTU1ANK3. SM-N910G battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANK3 N910GDTU1ANK3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANK3 N910GDTU1ANK3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910GDTU1ANK3.
3. Now you have to put the Note 4 SM-N910G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 4 SM-N910G quickly.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910G volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 4 SM-N910G with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat DTU1ANK3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note 4 SM-N910G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910GDTU1ANK3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 DTU1ANK3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910GDTU1ANK3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.