Are you using Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a stunning news with Note 4 SM-N910P owners. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2 has been released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P. You may be wondering how to install N910PVPU1ANK2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910P to Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini SCH-I435 to Android 4.4.2 I435VRUBNK1. Now I will post the step-by-step instruction to upgrade Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P to Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. This is really a great news for Note 4 SM-N910P users.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910PVPU1ANK2 may bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N910P. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910P on Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. You must note that N910PVPU1ANK2 is available only for Note 4 users who are using Sprint. If you are not a user of Spring Note 4 SM-N910P, then you should not download Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. Androidbiits.com recommends that Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P users must save their data in a secure place before updating their Note 4 SM-N910P to Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910P got damaged while being updated to N910PVPU1ANK2. SM-N910P battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2 on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2 N910PVPU1ANK2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910PVPU1ANK2.
3. Now you have to put Sprint Samsung Note 4 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 easily.
- Press Note 4 volume down switch and home switch simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down switch.
- Press Note 4 volume up switch after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 with computer.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VPU1ANK2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear Note 4 SM-N910P user, now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910P is reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy N910PVPU1ANK2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VPU1ANK2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910PVPU1ANK2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.