Are you using T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the users of Note 4 SM-N910T. Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK4 N910TUVU1ANK4 has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. Now the question is how to install N910TUVU1ANK4? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 G900TUVU1CNK2. Now I am going to write the steps to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4 N910TUVU1ANK4. If you are an owner of Note 4 SM-N910T, then you can use this instruction to install N910TUVU1ANK4 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4 [N910TUVU1ANK4] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910TUVU1ANK4 will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910T. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910T on Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4. You should note that N910TUVU1ANK4 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910T users who are staying in USA. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4 [N910TUVU1ANK4]. If you are not living in USA, then you should not download N910TUVU1ANK4. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4 [N910TUVU1ANK4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N910T got damaged while being updated to N910TUVU1ANK4. SM-N910T battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK4 N910TUVU1ANK4 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK4 N910TUVU1ANK4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910TUVU1ANK4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N910T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANK4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N910T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910TUVU1ANK4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANK4. If you are having any problem while installing N910TUVU1ANK4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.